Chevy's higher performance cars have the badge "SS" what does "SS" stand for?
- Super Sport. Old and new "SS" models include but are not limited to: Impala, CameEeero, TrailBlazer, Malibu Maxx, and Chevelle.
- Trevor. Trevor is the name of the creator his name is TreVoR Wilkinson.
- Its hemispherical combustion chambers. Yes, also if you look at the answers it is the most complex.
- f. They are made in the Detroit, MI area. Their line-up includes Classics like Mustangs, F-150's, Focuses, and Freestyles.
- Plymouth Laser. Ironically the Laser is the only Non-Japanese car. The Eagle Talon also had the same body plan.
- Dodge. Mopar also dealt with Plymouth.
- It was a rebadged Mitsubishi. In fact no Hemis were offered for those years.
- Pontiac GTO. Also know as the "Goat" built to rival the Ford Mustang "Boss"
- Ford Mustang. Also nicknamed the "Pony" built to compete with the "Judge"
- Fastback. This caused some controversy in the automotive world, as the new Chargers are only available in sedans and not a fastback (fastbacks are traditionally coupes).